2009年4月21日星期二

free

Anson & osama
Honey





saturday night and my dear anson n osama went to autosity-Nondos taken our dinner,
finish our dinner,going to bad chit chat ...
until 12.00 lai tat,we go bc aldy,
coz i'm too tired,...
when i reach home...
change my clothe n slp
ZzzZZZ
izit i'm pig??
haha...
i don't think so...
hehe

jz come bc from penang

i wan be a korea gal
can i???

hahaha


winter warmers


is me

sunday,
wake up at 6.45 morning,prepare to go jogging with wan qi n rongfang
after that, finish jogging and we go to take our breakfast...
and we 3 gal,ntg to do oso..Free..den went to wanqi house ..
wow.....
n we 3 gals..at her room chit chat again<No Stop>
Geng.....
untill12.00 afternoon,n finish bath going to gurney
sail about..
after that ,find some place continue our topic again....
hahahaha....
went toWinter Warmers.....
And
I love my life now..

u neo y?


becoz...everyday gt my frds,darling acc me...

i feel happy.....not much loneliness already!!!!!

yah hu....
every sunday jogging,chit chat with frd & darling...

i love it..


i hope my days aways be lai tat ...
when i'm going to taiwan,


and i will miss here,n my best frds all...
thx alot!!!
muckssssssssssssssssss
-the end-

1 条评论: